Live and let live - MY Mantra..

 


As a teenager, I started experimenting with ‘mystery ‘, ‘psychology ‘and ‘emotional’ short stories.  It was too early to understand the gameplay of life. I realized that life is unfair to everyone. Not everyone gets to live a perfect life as they dream of.

Life isn't perfect, but it's what we make out of it.

Some people often misread me for a being good listener, although I really want to tell them that I can be a good talker too when needed. Being a chatty person, I have learnt the game of words.  If simply talking to someone can help you understand him/her and their action, it is generally assumed to be an easy to live life. But understanding people and their actions can also drive to be very judgmental.  Then it’s easy to confuse being cruel and being kind.

The thought- I gave you a perfect life, then I sat back and watched them fail has always haunted me. I wanted to tell that people change and sometimes they need to fail for themselves to understand what they need to learn to move ahead. The world will probably be always unfair. I wrote this short story sometime back when I was influenced by speakers in TED Talks show.  I have started to think if Life and Death are inevitable, why not make a meaningful life and bring about a change. As time passes by, people tend to forget the endearing ones and remember only the wretched. Yet, they forget those good ones have better emotions. So “Live, and Let Live”.

Comments

Popular Posts